Sunday, December 03, 2006

Returning to life (One more Goodbye)


Returning to life (One more Goodbye)

As we say goodbye one more time.
As we finish our drinks in one sip.
She says to me "don't come back, unless you forget how to breath"
I gently nod at her, searching approval.
I've been here for so long that I don't know what to do outside this place
As I look to that set of graves in which we last spoke,
I realize that for now I don't belong here anymore.
Think she knew for a long time, now I understand that look, those tears.
Tears which I now release, realizing that this path will not be walked for many years,
for this is my path.

As I'm leaving, I look back to all my past graves,
I see that there's more space than for my last one.
With this I know it's enevitable that I'll return here,
but for now I look at the dark horizon I feel a chill,
I feel blood pumping once more,
I've remeber how to breath

'Till I return old friend


Tormentedly Yours

Mente Atormentada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home